Let Cold Transform Your Health
Discover magical benefits to your health and well-being when you expose yourself to cold temperatures at E-Cryo Therapy.
Perfect for both elite athletes and anyone who wants to improve their health, cryotherapy enhances your life in many ways:
- Pain relief
- Muscle recovery
- Fitness and performance
Developed in 1978, cryotherapy is now used to treat the young and old around the world, including celebrities and professional sports teams.
Step Into an E-Cryo Sauna
At E-Cryo, we will use our walk-in cryosauna and let cold vapor (not ice water) expose your body to negative 190 degrees F for three minutes.
Cold exposure causes the outer layers of your skin to drop to about 35-45°degrees F, which immediately stimulates the release of endorphins and also increases the production of anti-inflammatory proteins and skin collagens.
The exposure causes vasoconstriction and centralizes blood around visceral organs. In turn, the process oxygenates the blood so it becomes nutritionally rich and resupplies your body.
Experience Immediate Results
E-Cryo caters to members and patrons ages 16-86. Regardless of age, you will find benefits.
- A boost in energy
- Cell rejuvenation
- A boost in immune systems functions
- Overall system self-healing
What to expect
1. Enter the E-Cryo Chamber
- You’ll enter the cryo spa and your experience is supervised by a cryotechnician.
- The cryo spa will fill with dry Nitrogen mist which drops the temperature to -180F to -220F degrees and the skin’s surface to 32 degrees.
- Sessions last up to 3 minutes and the spa’s door is always unlocked so you can easily exit anytime.
2. Let the Magic Happen
- As the cool gas circulates your body, your brain will give signals to your peripheral tissues to tighten.
- Red blood cells are then enriched with oxygen, nutrients, enzymes and toxins are flushed, pushing more blood into internal organs.
- Additional blood flow brings additional oxygen and nutrients to your body, starting the healing and recovery process in the joints, skin surface, and muscle tissues.
3. Feel Like New
- The first thing you’ll notice is a rush of endorphin effects lasting anywhere from 6 to 8 hours, leaving you relaxed and rejuvenated.
- The body repair of muscle pain and joint inflammation can be felt up to several weeks.
- You’ll want to drink more water than usual to help with the detoxification process.
- Go ahead and skip your calorie counting today too, as clients experience a 500-800 burn per session!